۱۳۸۷ اردیبهشت ۲, دوشنبه

Earth day




Tomorrow is Earth day and I believe each of us had an obligation to protect our environment and beloved Earth planet. Each of us individually can have a huge impact to keep our planet better place to live for now and for our children and our grandchildren.

Here are some small little things I do to keep planet better:

• try to use reusable containers as much as possible
• try to recycle as much as it holds
• try re-use the water bottle for drinking water. Avoiding to buy water bottle every time I need
• use least paper towel and use the regular towel for cleaning the kitchen(still sometimes I use paper towel but should minimum to the least)
• minimized the shower time(not very successful yet)
• I don’t print unless really necessary
• I asked my bank to send me online monthly statement instead of paper statement
• I was very good lat year in turning my computer off when I leave office especially during weekend) I only turn off the monitor Monday to Friday
• Turn off the light whenever I can


I am working on these to get better:
• When I brush my teeth I working to close the water
• I was using the plastic glass in the office I am changing this habit and using regular glass that I can wash it.
• I was bad using my shopping bag instead I was using the plastic bag offered by grocery stores. I am working on this too.
• TV is on when I am at home even when I am not watching it. This is really a bad habit I should work on this too.


These are really small little things that everybody can do in their daily life. After all we are here in planet for only couple of years; we should try to keep it clean and healthy for the next generation. Please at least give it a try …………………..

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: